Design and Media Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Negotiable
The role will involve working with creative individuals to build marketing material including info graphics, website content and video for a projects in the travel industry and also assist working with a community charity in creating educational content. The role will heavily involve being able to create marketing material such as posters, flyers, email web-shots and website updating. The role will also involve working in the Islamic travel industry with the opportunity to travel to historical sites and the chance to partake in Hajj. In addition, the role will involve working with experienced teachers and educators to create marketing content for new courses and instructional classroom info-graphics and media to aid in teaching. Other responsibilities include working in teams to produce new material and support the organisation of community events.
- Essential Skills.
- Experience in graphic design and using Adobe Creative Suite software packages.
- Creative mind and keen eye for detail.
- Deliver strong, dynamic and commercially sound designs, appropriate to the brand, format, target market and end user.
- Be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects, from brief to print, within tight time frames and to a high standard.
- Be able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate confidence within a busy, creative environment.
- Contribute ideas for reuse of material.
- Be able to do website management.
- Video editing skills.
- Ability to manage basic social media posts and marketing.
This is an exciting and interesting role for an individual who can deliver strong, dynamic and commercially sound design and the successful person will have to demonstrate and relevant design experience, (minimum 2-3 years) with strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite. Candidate will be designing artwork for marketing campaigns, and be a highly organised multi-tasker with the ability to handle a substantial workload. Candidate will need to be able to take projects from concept to print on time and to budget. First class design skills are essential as is the ability to be creative. We are happy to consider candidates looking for either a part time or full time position. Experience in marketing and video editing are needed.
To apply for this unique role please forward a copy of your CV with a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact 0207 702 1709
- All Round Ground Transportation
- Visa Acquisition
- Worldwide Air Fare Ticket
Full Packages ATOL protected